Compensated Glock 21 Conversion
$428.00 – $460.00
BACKORDER NOTICE: If you are placing an order for this item your card will be charged upon check out. Placing a backorder will secure your place in line as well as the current price. Due to industry-wide strain on supply chains and manufacturing, shipping could potentially be delayed 4 to 8 months. We appreciate your business and patience as we work to cut down delays as much as possible while still maintaining the top-of-the-line quality our products are known for. If you need this item in a certain timeframe, please contact us for the latest ETA before placing your order. Cancelation of a backordered item shall be subject to a 20% fee.
The Glock-21 is rugged, reliable and easy to shoot. It runs like an appliance and is a wonderful platform for the Mighty .460 Rowland®.
The Glock-21 is rugged, reliable and easy to shoot. It runs like an appliance and is a wonderful platform for the Mighty .460 Rowland®. Simply replace your Glock 21 barrel and recoil spring assembly with your Authentic .460 Rowland® upgrades and build the most reliable, most powerful, highest capacity, handgun legal to carry in most states!
Our “Unique and Proprietary” products are “Often Copied but Never Duplicated”, so don’t be fooled by “fraud”. Look for our “Federal Trademark” Insignia, ("®"), to be sure.
With thirteen .460 Rowland® cartridges in the magazine and one more in the chamber, you'll be packing over 14,000 foot-pounds of bone crushing, grizzly-stopping energy that you can accurately and rapidly place farther down range than ever before!
This lightweight, reliable system delivers true .44 Magnum performance with much less recoil, noise, muzzle rise, and night-blinding flash than the legendary .44 Magnum alternative.
The “Pin and Weld” Option :
The purpose of the Pin and Weld option is to permanently secure the Compensator to the barrel to make it legal in California and other restrictive states.
With the exception of the 1911, the customer must send their slide to 460 Rowland® for pinning.
For the 1911, the barrel is removable/replaceable even after the Compensator is attached, so only the barrel need be sent. In the case of a new Conversion sale, we can pin the Compensator before shipping your order.
We stand behind our products "®"; so, try them and love them ... or return them for repair, replacement or refund.
In your kit you will received the following:
- An extended threaded barrel, chambered in .460 Rowland®
- A Tactical compensator with two set screws and an Allen key
- A small tube of Blue Thread Locker
- A Gen 4 Recoil Spring Adapter (If ordered)
- A 24Lb upgraded recoil spring assembly
Installing the Mighty .460 Rowland®:
• Remove your magazine and double check to ensure there is no round in the chamber. Disassemble your firearm.
• Remove your stock barrel and replace it with your new extended, threaded barrel.
• With your new barrel in it’s proper “locked-up” position, screw the compensator onto your barrel until it’s close to the slide but NOT actually touching it.
A small space between the compensator and slide is normal and required.
Adding a small bead of blue thread locker to the set screws is optional.
• If applicable, place the Gen 4 Recoil Assembly Adapter into your slide.
• Insert your 24Lb Upgraded Recoil Spring Assembly.
- Reassemble your firearm and you’re ready to cycle .460 Rowland Ammunition!Shooting .45 ACP Ammunition:
•If you are experiencing cycling issues with regular .45ACP, try installing your stock recoil spring assembly, removing the compensator or both.Never cycle .460 Rowland ammunition without the proper upgraded recoil spring assembly and compensator provided in the kit.
|Choose Your Generation|
0, 1, 2, 3, Gen 4 (+32.00)
Our Conversion for the Glock 21 includes:
* Match-Grade, Extended Barrel
* Multi-Port Compensator
* 1 x Complete Flat-Wound Recoil Spring Assembly